Saturday 5 June 2010

Alban Arena, 5th June 2010




[Above] Photos by Ben Jacobs. More can be found here: Benji Photography.

Set List:

This City Has An Echo
Ruby Soho [Rancid Cover]
The Navesink Banks [Gaslight Anthem Cover]
Dirty Old Town [Ewan McColl Cover]
Albert Street
Edward Brown



[Above] I'm proud to be doing my bit for St. Albans Arts, Sport and Health Development. Photo by Grae Wall.

Pretty much went off without a hitch. Not a lot of people there, but still it was a beautiful day and a handful of people turned up just to see me play. You know who you are, thank you.

Cheers to Grae for organising and Ian for doing sound.

Stuff that also went on today:


[Above] Swanvesta Social Club, a local latin parody[?] band played at the Clock Tower.


[Above] Some nutters parked their steam engines near my house. Those things are amazing! They have pistons and gaskets and everything, and the road still smells like coal-smoke. The funny thing about steam tractors is they all display road tax disks on the boiler, that run out in 2011.


[Above] I went to the Woodman in Wild Hill for a couple pints of ale with my dad, and a folk band was playing. I think they were called 'Kiss The Mistress'? Or something. They played a load of covers. It was pretty good, lots of people were up for it, as they had drunk a lot of ale.

No comments:

Post a Comment