Wednesday 24 November 2010

Neighbourhood #1 (Tunnels)






Again, a recording straight from my room. This was the song that got me into Arcade Fire and probably still my favourite song of theirs. If not my favourite song. When I was seventeen, it meant a lot to lie on my bed listening to this. I don't know why, but there's always been something special about this one. I found it almost by accident in 2007; a friend sent it to me and it lurked on my mp3 player almost untouched for weeks until I came across it on random. Things were never really the same after I got into Arcade Fire. They're the kind of band who you can trust, rely on. Every album, every song, every show is good. They won't let you down. How many bands can you say that about today? How many have you ever been able to say that about?

No comments:

Post a Comment