Friday 22 October 2010

The Slug And Lettuce, Cambridge, October 19th 2010


Here's a live recording. I'm a bit scrappy in parts. Also there are two new songs in there.

It was recorded by Ed from LOUDER! Music, which you can find (as well as some videos) here: http://www.loudermusic.co.uk

Zygmunt Day LOUDER! at the Slug and Lettuce by Zygmunt Day

It's also free to download if you want to recreate the live experience in the comfort of your own ipod.

Set List:

1. Fisherman's Blues (The Waterboys)
2. Scratchcard Winner (NEW!)
3. The Leaving of Liverpool (Trad.)
4. Albert Street
5. Here, Katy, Here's a Tissue (NEW! [working title])
6. Summer of '69 (Bryan Adams)

In other news, we lost at The Horn last night to some guy who brought more friends down. On the plus side, girls in St. Albans are prettier than I remember. I think everyone looks nicer in the Autumn, wrapped up in coats and scarves. Maybe it's cos I was born in September and the first thing I ever felt of this world was a chill wind. Maybe it's cos I had a shit summer.

In other other news, I'm gonna have to pay to replace the fire extinguisher.

You can download a load of other stuff on Soundcloud. Go over there by clicking this swear word: ARSE

No comments:

Post a Comment